Sunday, December 28, 2008

the chobot party

Hello,it is me again.I am making a party on chobots,go on chobots.com.it is a new game so you can make a great username,like if you like icarly,you could make it i and then your name for exampel(ichris)so yeah my username on chobots is felix1999.I will be wearing a christmas hat,orange scarf and a red shoe,I will be in the server big grin in the underground,the date is gonna be jan. 24.over 2009 jan.I will be having a lot of party in diffrent games for you to know me,if you have any games that I don't know,post a comment about it and we might have a party on that game,so,

Info:
Date-jan. 24
time-12:00 pm for eastern standard time.
11:00 am for central standard time.
10:00 am for moutian standard time.
9:00 am for paciffic standard time.

until then...
Piny up

No comments:

Post a Comment